Fri, Jan 21|
Virtual Vibes - A Virtual Intro to Wine Tasting
A virtual tasting event for members and the general public.
Time & Location
Jan 21, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
We all drink wine but do you know how to properly taste wine. Join us for a virtual tasting event that will leave you feeling empowered and slightly more bougie than your friends. This virtual tasting event is a 90-minute class that brings the vibes and invites our guests to interact with the BlacOak team.
What you need to know:
- All guests will receive a class link in an email after purchase. A reminder link will be sent closer to the event date.
- Guests will receive a list of suggested wines which you must purchase on your own prior to class.
- Additional materials including a preparation sheet and tasting placemat will be sent via email for printing.
- You will be instructed to purchase full bottles of wine so we advise you to join this tasting with friends or be sure to have a plan for finishing the bottles over the weekend. Your ticket is for your computer/ household. You do not have to pay for individuals in one household watching from one computer.
- We will be suggesting three wines that are readily available. It is imperative that if you are unable to find a specific wine that you focus on the varietal, region, and vintage.
- Admission tickets will be checked upon entry an unauthorized guests will be removed from the event.