Sat, May 28|
The Aroma Lab
Discover your wine preferences in an interesting experiment that uses common spices to identify your favorite wine. A collaboration w/ The Spice Rack.
Time & Location
May 28, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Philadelphia, 6139 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128, USA
About the Event
Are you just beginning your wine journey? Maybe you have tried a few wines but don't know exactly what you like and or why. The BlacOak Tasting room will be transformed into a lab where our guests will participate in a series of comparisons designed to test and strengthen their sense of smell. Our sommelier host will discuss the varying aromas and present wines in which these aroma profiles appear. The guest with the strongest nose for our selected wines and spices will receive a wine gift to help aid them on their wine journey.
We encourage all guests to arrive on time. This event will begin on time and arriving late will affect the results of the experiment.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival, all guests will receive a free covid-19 rapid test. This is done in an effort to reduce the spread of covid-19. We understand that it is extremely difficult to participate in a wine tasting experience while wearing your mask. Rapid testing will be performed upon arrival at no additional cost. Guests will have to complete a consent form that requires you to list either your insurance member number or social security number for state billing.
- Guests are required to arrive 15mins before the beginning of class for testing. Guests will be required to wait in their vehicle until they receive a text that they have been cleared for entry.
- Parking for the BlacOak Tasting Room is located on Dupont street this is a paid PPA lot. Street parking is also available.
- This tasting experience is expected to last one 1hour, guests are welcome to stay after the tasting event to enjoy a purchased enhancer or order food from the Roxy Hall & Bistro.
- The Roxy Hall & Bistro is adjacent to the BlacOak Tasting Room. For your convenience, a server will come to the tasting room at the conclusion of our event to take orders.
- Tickets to this are non-refundable. Guests who are unable to attend due to exposure to Covid-19 will be issued a credit to attend a future event of the same or lesser value.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact Ebonie Dukes at 267.983.7815.
+$1.88 service fee
+$1.88 service fee0