Sun, May 08|
BlacOak Tasting Room
Mothers' Day Rosé
Join The BlacOak Wine Club for a Private Mother's Day Brunch Event. Featuring black-owned wines.
Time & Location
May 08, 2022, 12:00 PM – May 09, 2022, 3:00 PM
BlacOak Tasting Room , 6139 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128, USA
About the Event
The BlacOak Wine Club Presents a Private Mother's Day Brunch featuring black-owned wine brands. This experience will be featuring a buffet-style brunch complete with tastings of black-owned Rosé wines.
- Brunch buffet for one person
- 90-minute wine literacy instruction by a Level 3 Sommelier
- Tasting of 6 wines ranging from sweet to dry
- A Q&A with the owner of one of our featured wine brands
- A gift bag with one full bottle of Black Owned wine
- Covid-19 testing
What to expect:
- Upon arrival, all guests will receive a free covid-19 rapid test. This is done in an effort to reduce the spread of covid-19. We understand that it is extremely difficult to participate in a wine tasting experience while wearing your mask. Rapid testing will be performed upon arrival at no additional cost. Guests will have to complete a consent form that requires you to list either your insurance member number or social security number for state billing.
- Guests are required to arrive 15mins before the beginning of class for testing. Guests will be required to wait in their vehicle until they receive a text that they have been cleared for entry.
- Parking for the BlacOak Tasting Room is located on Dupont street this is a paid PPA lot. Street parking is also available.
- Tickets to this are non-refundable. Guests who are unable to attend due to exposure to Covid-19 will be issued a credit to attend a future event of the same or lesser value.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact Ebonie Dukes at 267.983.7815.
Everyone will be VIP at this private mother's day event.$100.00+$2.50 service fee