Sat, Jun 04|
Bourbon, Bordeaux , & Smoke!
What goes into making a good bourbon? Are you a left bank or right bank Bordeaux drinker? And which does your favorite cigar pair best with? Find out during this tasting event.
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2022, 4:00 PM – Jun 05, 2022, 4:00 PM
Philadelphia, 6139 Ridge Ave B, Philadelphia, PA 19128, USA
About the Event
The BlacOak Tasting Room is open for private wine education events. We invite you to attend "Bourbon & Bordeaux & Smoke" a Tasting event for a sophisticated palate. During this event, we will highlight some award-winning Bourbons, both Left and Right Bank Bordeaux from the renowned region. Guests will also learn the tips and tricks for tasting wine and preserving wine during this 2-hour event. Our resident cigar sommelier will give an introduction to selecting your perfect cigar and all guests will leave with a cigar we have selected to pair with this event. Please note this event is expected to be on our outdoor patio. In the event that we are unable to be on the outdoor patio due to weather, the event will go on indoors however smoking will not be allowed.
What to expect:
- Upon arrival, all guests will receive a free covid-19 rapid test. This is done in an effort to reduce the spread of covid-19. We understand that it is extremely difficult to participate in a wine tasting experience while wearing your mask. Rapid testing will be performed upon arrival at no additional cost. Guests will have to complete a consent form that requires you to list either your insurance member number or social security number for state billing. Outdoor events will not require covid testing.
- Parking for the BlacOak Tasting Room is located on Dupont street this is a paid PPA lot. Street parking is also available.
- This tasting experience is expected to last one 1hour, guests are welcome to stay after the tasting event to enjoy a purchased enhancer or order food from the Roxy Hall & Bistro.
- The Roxy Hall & Bistro is adjacent to the BlacOak Tasting Room. For your convenience, a server will come to the tasting room at the conclusion of our event to take orders.
- Tickets to this are non-refundable. Guests who are unable to attend due to exposure to Covid-19 will be issued a credit to attend a future event of the same or lesser value.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact Ebonie Dukes at 267.983.7815.
General Admission$75.00+$1.88 service fee