Sat, Mar 25|
BlacOak Winter Wine Festival
Join us for our Inaugural Winter Wine Festival. After the success of our Summer festival, we have decided to do it again!
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2023, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
About the Event
Join us for the inaugural installment of the BlacOak Winter Wine Festival. The venue will be released to ticket purchasers only!
Attendees will be treated to an afternoon featuring black-owned businesses, caterers, and most importantly quality wines.
Before you read any more this event does have a theme! Content is Everything! What does this mean, it means come ready to be filmed, photographed, and a part of the content that will help propel these underserved wine brands in their quest for placement and quality marketing tools. It feels redundant to tell our amazing audience to arrive with photos in mind but just in case you are new to the BlacOak Family we want you to come dressed to impress in vibrant colors with drinks and photos on your mind.
Before you ask: NO you do not have to be photographed or filmed to attend for those of us who are not interested in the theme you will be offered a different wristband that will alert our team so you can enjoy your wine in peace.
Each guest will have the option of selecting between one of two ticket types. Each of these will provide an amazing experience that is steeped in quality, customer service, and great vibes.
This event will feature tons of entertainment, activities, photographable moments, and theme-centric installations such as:
- Live band, featured artists, and a DJ
- An Aroma lab where guests will have an opportunity to smell wines next to their aroma profiles.
- A hors d'oeuvres and Charcutirie
- Access to the City's best photographers who will be providing tutoring and mini shoots
- Basics in Wine tasting room featuring the BlacOak Sommeliers
- Photo booths and Installations
Our general admission guests are the foundation for this event. We have customized this experience so that you are comfortable and accommodated.
- Access to the event
- Street parking options
- Access to all vendor samples
- Live music & DJ
- Customized event tumbler
- Varying seat options for entertainment
- Access to a cash wine bar & bottle service
- On-site private restrooms
- Access to interactive Photo and wine-centric activations
- All general admission access and amenities
- Second level access
- Early Access - Your event starts at 12 Noon
- Sponsored VIP Hour with wine cocktails
- Ticket to a sponsored giveaway raffle
- A VIP swag bag valued at $75*
- Full VIP-only buffet
For additional details or questions about vending and sponsorship opportunities contact Ebonie S. Dukes at 267.983.7815.
Access to all listed general admission amenities.$110.00+$2.75 service fee
Includes all access and amenities listed as VIP (Individual)$160.00+$4.00 service feeSold Out