Fri, Feb 04|
BlacFriday Wine Tasting
All Black Everything! The team at BlacOak will be doing what we do best highlight all black-owned wine brands.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Philadelphia, 6139 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128, USA
About the Event
The BlacOak Wine Club was designed to highlight the underserved black-owned wine brands that are trailblazing in the wine industry BlacFriday is the event that allows us to express the origin of this brand.
The BlacOak Tasting Room is open for private wine education events. We invite you to attend "BlacFriday" a Progressive Wine Tasting that will highlight our BlacOak Wine Partners and the other Black-Owned wines we love. Guests will also learn the tips and tricks for tasting wine and preserving wine during this 2-hour event.
What to expect:
- The city of Philadelphia requires all guests participating in any indoor dining activities to present a vaccination card that shows they have received a minimum of one dose of a covid-19 vaccination. All guests will be asked to present their vaccination card and ID upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, all guests will receive a free covid-19 rapid test. This is done in an effort to reduce the spread of covid-19. We understand that it is extremely difficult to participate in a wine tasting experience while wearing your mask. Rapid testing will be performed upon arrival at no additional cost. Guests will have to complete a consent form that requires you to list either your insurance member number or social security number for state billing.
- Guests are required to arrive 15mins before the beginning of class for testing. Guests will be required to wait in their vehicle until they receive a text that they have been cleared for entry.
- Parking for the BlacOak Tasting Room is located on Dupont street this is a paid PPA lot. Street parking is also available.
- This tasting experience is expected to last one 1hour, guests are welcome to stay after the tasting event to enjoy a purchased enhancer or order food from the Roxy Hall & Bistro.
- The Roxy Hall & Bistro is adjacent to the BlacOak Tasting Room. For your convenience, a server will come to the tasting room at the conclusion of our event to take orders.
- Tickets to this are non-refundable. Guests who are unable to attend due to exposure to Covid-19 will be issued a credit to attend a future event of the same or lesser value.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact Ebonie Dukes at 267.983.7815.
General Admission$60.00+$1.50 service fee