BlacFriday Wine Tasting
Time & Location
About the Event
The BlacOak Wine Club was designed to highlight the underserved black-owned wine brands that are trailblazing in the wine industry BlacFriday is the event that allows us to express the origin of this brand.
The BlacOak Tasting Room is open for private wine education events. We invite you to attend "BlacFriday" a Progressive Wine Tasting that will highlight our BlacOak Wine Partners and the other Black-Owned wines we love. Guests will also learn the tips and tricks for tasting wine and preserving wine during this 2-hour event.
- We encourage all guests to arrive on time.
- Food is available for purchase through Roxy Hall & Bistro.
- a PPA metered parking lot is available for use on Dupont street.
- The entrance to the BlacOak Tasting Room is on Dupont Street.
- General Admission$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0